COVID-19 safety and health strategy of the Graz Children’s Museum FRida & freD
I am committed to the health and wellbeing of you and our members of staff. So far, we at the Graz Children’s Museum have come through the pandemic without a single case of Corona and we are taking every precaution to keep it that way.
In addition to following the legal rules and regulations, we developed and updated everyday team practices and operational standards to ensure a safe space for your family to come and play, as well as a safe working environment for our team. I ask you to comply with and support these measures so that we can hopefully return to life as we know it in the foreseeable future.
With this in mind, I wish you a pleasant visit to the Graz Children’s Museum and look forward to seeing you here!
Director of FRida & freD – The Graz Children’s Museum
The health and safety of our staff and visitors is our top priority. We know our house and our audience well and can therefore asses whether it makes sense to go a step further in addition to the official regulations.
your part to play
- Visiting the museum and theatre is possible without restrictions
new house rules
- Visiting the museum and the theatre is possible without restrictions
- Use contactless payments.
our part to play
- We regularly clean touchables, toys, and high touchpoints in exhibits.
- Team Members are required to stay home if feeling sick.
- 5 hand sanitizing stations for guests are available throughout the Museum.
- Plexi-sneeze guards have been installed at the front desk to protect the cashiers.